An attractive Night Sky Ceiling can be an exotic decor
addition to any abode!
In this article, you will find step-by-step
instructions on creating your ‘Floating in
Space’ Night Sky Ceiling Illusion.
– Good quality art brush, ,available at most craft stores;
– Invisible-by-day Glow paint, water based
is best as it’s safer for your environment and
easier to launder up after;
– old toothbrush;
– rags, for cleaning up;
– drop-cloth / old sheets;
– painter’s tape / old ribbon and thumbtacks;
– step ladder
1) Remove the room of as much furniture as possible
2) Cover the floor and any immovable furniture or
painting londons etc with a drop-cloth or possibly any old
painting london Instructions:
1) First use painter’s tape, as well a colored
ribbon a number of thumbtacks, to tape over ceiling
into smaller areas. Sort of like painting london using a
2) Darken the room as much as possible. Keep the
torchlight handy to help you move around in the
3) Expose the glow paint to sunlight or a strong
source of light, such as Compact Flourescent Lamp,
for about 5 minute. Now when you are the paint
into the darkened room, you will notice how it
glows a dark!
4) Dip the paint brush in the glow paint and place
random dots on the ceiling covering one grid at at
time. Certain you the dots are of varied sizes,
but home loan houses should never be bigger
than a dime!
5) Once the entire ceiling is done, you can now
move towards the walls. Paint dots of random sizes on
to all the exposed wall surfaces.
Remember it’s have to create the wall behind
the mirror ‘coz you will not see it when you turn the
lights off, right?
The essence here reality when the room is dark,
you in order to able to view only the glowing dots of
paint in regards to the ceiling and walls in the room.
You can paint dots on the closet doors and other
furniture purchasing like. May possibly create a fuller
illusion to become totally ‘Lost in Space’ floating
around on a space garden bed!
6) Your walls are executed to your liking, you can
take the step ladder and the dropcloth/ sheets
covering the ground and/or furniture out of the
7) Dilute a small quantity of the glow paint in
equal locations water. Shake thoroughly to mix
8) Dip an old toothbrush in this mixture and
sprinkle all around the carpet/floor of the area.
Make sure you don’t step on the areas you have
sprinkled utilizing the paint. All through opinion the best
way to try and do this can to out of the house of the area as
9) Permit paint air dry for as much as half an hour.
Just to be absolutely absolutely sure.
10) Place all the furniture back into the room.
11) Replenish the paint in the room with a strong
source of sunshine. http://www.thelondondecorators.co.uk/commercial-paint-contractors/ (CFL)
bulb up to 15 – 20 watts will be perfect.
If such as to use blacklight, please use only the
tube and also waste time and money on a bulb!
Sunlight ideal for. So, can is daytime, you can
open the windows to let in the sunlight. Five
minutes is good enough.
12) Darken the room once again, as much as
Now for your icing on the cake.!
Spray a pine or flower-based air freshner in the
Turn on some soothing music and .
Voila! An individual might be now officially ‘Lost in
Your bed will sense that a magic carpet floating
around in space.
Hope you love this Night Sky Ceiling Tutorial as
much as i enjoyed that makes it.
Let’s Paint an Original Night Sky Ceiling Recently.!